Online Purchasing Terms
- Online ticket purchase for Karaiskakio Foundation Events can be effected through the use of VISA & MASTERCARD credit and debit cards via the secure JCC system.
- Each electronic ticket bought through this website must bear a distinct barcode. e-Tickets without Barcode are not valid for admission to any event.
- Each ticket must be presented at the entrance of the venue, at the date of the event for which it was purchased.
- The ticket is not refundable and cannot be exchanged and is issued subject to the regulations of the venue and the organizer of the event.
- If the event is cancelled due to extreme weather conditions or force majeure, there will be an announcement on the Event Web Page and on the Karaiskakio Foundation social media to repeat it with the same tickets or replacing or arrange for a refund accordingly.
- By purchasing this ticket, the holder agrees and accepts unreservedly the possibility of his appearance in any photo, video or video recording of part or all of the performance / event. A selection of such photos or videos may appear on the Foundation’s social media sites or on any public media. The ticket owner expressly states that he has no objection and consents to his appearance in such photos or video recordings.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organizer to alter the content, performers or timing of the events. Refunds cannot be issued by reason of such changes.
- On the day of the event the guest list with your name and organization (if applicable) will be shared with the team hosting the venue, to facilitate the smooth conduct of the event. Your name, organization name or the lead booking contact will be shared on a table plan only available to those attending the event.
- By buying the ticket the buyer accepts all the above terms and conditions.
For any questions, please contact us via email at [email protected]
Ticket Cancellations /changes
After a transaction is completed no refund or ticket change is accepted. In addition, Karaiskakio Foundation cannot replace tickets that have been lost, stolen or destroyed.
Upon completion of your purchase the command “Print your Tickets” appears, and by pressing it, your tickets are printed on the spot. You may also download the ticket to a mobile device that you will need to present at the entrance of the event.
Online Donations Terms
- Credit or debit card details may be held within the Foundation’s system to assist the Foundation in the event of a problem with a donation.
- The Foundation accepts Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards via the secure JCC .
- By confirming that the company wishes to proceed with the donation, the user authorises the Foundation to request funds from the credit card provided and also agrees to use the Website under the Terms.
- The receipt in respect to the user’s donation and an email containing will be sent as soon as confirmation from the credit card provider is received and the user’s transaction has been authorised.
- All donations are non-refundable.
Online Tickets can be bought only by credit or debit card. Accepted cards are VISA and MASTERCARD. After the charge of your credit card the transaction cannot be cancelled nor can you CHANGE ticket purchased.
ATTENTION: YOUR TICKETS ARE SCANNED AS VALID ONLY ONCE BY THE VENUE SCANNERS UPON ENTRANCE. PLEASE CONFIRM THAT YOU PRINT EACH TICKET ONLY ONCE. TICKETS SCANNED TWICE WILL BE SIGNALLED AS INVALID
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
If you place an online order to purchase a ticket, we collect your name, address, and other contact information to fulfill your purchase in the most efficient way.
We do not store card details on our server. Credit and debit card payments are processed by JCC Gateway on their secure payments server. For more information visit: http://www.jcc.com.cy
The categories of personal data we collect and use include:
- email address
- telephone number
- city, country
- information you provide to us with when you contact us by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media
- the tickets you have bought from us either online or at the Foundation
How we use your personal data
On booking your name and contact details will be added to our secure database. The purpose of this is to keep a record of your booking and payment. We will only contact you regarding this event unless you confirm to us otherwise.